6 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù Lao Chàm) constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a World Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO. The Cham islands have simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs.
A trip for relaxing with swimming, snorkeling and “Walking underwater”.
During “Walking underwater” adventure, fish of all shape and colors, local marine life will surround you.
You will have a delicious lunch and relax at the Unique ecological Bai Chong beach of a Word Biosphere Reserved Cham islands recognized by UNESCO.
Experience the adventure on Vietnamese wooden boat with free coffee
- 07:00 - 07:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in Hoi An city. Meet your local guide and depart for Cua Dai Pier.
- 08:10 am: 1-hour boat trip on a traditional Vietnamese boat to Cham Island.
- 09:10 am: Arrive at Hon Nhon beach to take part in the “Sea walking tour”, swimming and snorkeling.
- 10:30 am: At the Unique ecological area of the Cham Island, we have a delicious Seafood lunch.
- After lunch, you can freely explore the island, swim or just relax in the hammocks.
- 02:00 pm: Return to the boat for the journey back to Hoi An.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hoi An old town
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Morning coffee on the boat
- Seafood lunch
- Full snorkeling gear
- Sea walking tour
- Travel insurance
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.