Cham Island sea walking tour from Hoi An
Have an adventure on a Vietnamese wooden boat for about 18 kilometers to reach the clusters of Cham islands.
Have a one-of-a-kind experience walking on the ocean floor of Cham Islands and be surprised by the beauty of coral reefs and many kinds of fish.
Surround yourself around the cool sea water in the sun by going swimming and snorkeling.
Have a delicious seafood lunch and relax at the unique ecological Bai Chong beach of a World Biosphere Reserve Cham islands recognized by UNESCO.
- This underwater walking tour is suitable for travels from 8-80 years old, and for non-swimmers and non-divers.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women and those who have some diseases such as asthma and heart conditions.
- The schedule might be changed without prior notice due to weather conditions, political issues or traffic problems.
- Please keep your belongings with you all the time. The local guide is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your surroundings throughout the journey.
- Always strictly follow the instructions of your local guide
Advice from your local guide
The trip covers long hours of outdoor walking so please prepare some essential items to avoid sunburns:
Light clothes & walking shoes
07:00 - 7:30 AM: We will pick you up at your hotel lobby, please wait for our driver for about 10 minutes.
- Booking canceled without notice: No refund
- Booking canceled less than 48 hours of the travel date: No refund
- Booking canceled prior to 48 hours of the travel date: Full refund
What other travelers have said
You might also like...
Hoi An Cooking Class with Local Farming (include foots massage)
Cham Island full-day diving session for beginners
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.