5 hours in total
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Hidden in the tropical rainforests, Crystal Cascades is a natural series of waterfalls that flow into large pools. Only 25 minutes from Cairns, this is a half day tour perfect for anyone adventurous 8 years and older.
Our canyoning course has been designed to have no environmental impact, and includes :
- 5 Abseils up to 32 metres (104 ft)
- Rock slides and swimming
- 4 Rock Jumps if you are feeling brave
- 30m Zip Line with water splashdown
Bring out your inner dare devil canyoning in the Cairns rainforest, where you abseil, zip line, slide and jump beside waterfalls and into pools.
- 6:30 am - return 12:30 pm
- 12:00 pm - return 6:00 pm
Cairns Northern Beaches
- 6:00 am - return 12:15 pm
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- You should bring board shorts and swimmers, dry clothes, towel, sunscreen, daily medication, prescription glasses rather than contact lenses
- Coach transfer from Cairns or Northern Beaches
- Light lunch and refreshments
- We supply padded activity shorts (to wear under board-shorts), helmet, socks, canyoning boots, carabiners, harness
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.