11 hours in total
Entrance tickets, transports included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Step out from the center of Sydney, spend a day trip to explore the tranquil beauty of the Blue Mountains. This World Heritage site offers you a great adventure with breathtaking views from high peaks, thrilling wildlife, and iconic sights of the Sydney area.
Start your Blue Mountains day trip with a visit to Kings Tableland or Evans Lookout - where you can have the best spot to get in your eyes all the wilderness of Blue Mountains. Since other large tours cannot access at Kings Tableland, you will stand a chance to encounter wild kangaroos and cockatoos as well as feed them with your hands.
Stop by the Echo Point to get the closest and best view of the world-famous Three Sisters Rock formation. Your local guide will explain more about the legend of these sculptural rock formations and the Aboriginal History of the Blue Mountains. And also, enjoy a stunning hike to a special attraction - Wentworth Falls - where you can witness the scenic Jamison Valley away from the crowds and have your amazing photos taken from a private location.
Have your decent lunch at the picturesque of Leura. Here, you can find many fine restaurants with mouth-watering dishes or spend time wandering around local gift shops. Make your next stop at the main town of Blue Mountains - Katoomba, to see the beautiful Katoomba Falls and enjoy the fresh atmosphere of this charming village.
Arrive at Scenic World and endeavor yourself to ride the world's steepest railway, skyway, or cableway. These rides will give you panoramic views of the ancient rainforest and the valley. Follow your local guide down to the valley floor while listening to the stories of the area and its coal mines.
Before leaving the grand Blue Mountains, make your way to the Olympic Park, home of 2000 Olympic Games at Homebush Bay. Then get on our luxurious cruise along Parramatta River under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, enjoy traditional Aussie Fork music, and return to Circular Quay city center.
- Pickup from your hotel in the center of Sydney
- Pleasant guided walk to Wentworth Falls
- Admire the world famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Visit Kings Tableland or Evans Lookout to spot wild kangaroos and cockatoos in their natural habitats
- Have lunch at the picturesque village of Leura
- Marvel at the alluring Katoomba Falls
- Stop at Scenic World to get the mountainous views from the world's steepest railway
- Pass by 2000 Olympic Park on river cruise along Parramatta River
- Pick up from your hotel in the City's center
- Air-conditioned mini coach
- National Parks entrance fees
- River cruise to Sydney
- Experienced private guide
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Other gratuities
- Travel insurance
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.