Big bus Hong Kong: 1 day Hop-on, Hop off, Peak tram or Sky100 pass and more !
Skip the line and save time
Countless fun activities
Meet up at Central Star Ferry Pier 7
What To Expect
The dazzling city of Hong Kong has been the meeting place of the East and the West for decades, its culture defined by a rich blend of Chinese and colonial history. The Big Bus Hong Kong Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour covers the major Hong Kong attractions. Plan your own Hong Kong tour and choose any one of the three routes the buses take. Your Hong Kong hop-on, hop-off ticket is valid for 1 day.
Eat at the famous restaurants of Lan Kwai Fong, ogle at the skyscrapers touching the city's skyline in the central business district, pray at the famous Man Mo Temple, and shop till you drop at Stanley Market. The comprehensive Big Bus Hong Kong Hop-On, Hop-Off Day tour is designed to meet all your needs and tick off the many locations on your sightseeing checklist.
With your Hong Kong Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket, you will also enjoy other value-added activities, including a Fast-Track Peak Tram Sky Pass or admission to Sky100 Observation Deck, a Sampan ride and return ticket to Star Ferry.
On the open-topped double-decker bus, audio-commentary is offered in 10 languages - Putonghua (Mandarin), Cantonese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russia.
Take this Hong Kong Hop-On, Hop-Off tour and explore every part of Hong Kong. The hop-on, hop-off buses operate across three different routes, allowing you to choose a route that suits your sightseeing preferences, you may choose any one of the routes.
The three hop-on, hop-off routes cover three main parts of the city – Hong Kong Island (Red route), Kowloon (Blue Route) and Stanley Market (Green Route). Some of the major attractions covered in each route are as follows:
- Hong Kong Island Tour (Red Route):
- Central Star Ferry Pier 7
- Peak Tram
- Causeway Bay
- Man Mo Temple
- Kowloon Tour (Blue Route):
- The Peninsula
- Langham Place Mall
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
- Aberdeen & Stanley Tour (Green Route):
- Ocean Park
- Repulse Bay
- Stanley Market
Along with your Hop-on, hop-off ticket, you may also choose between a Skip-the-line peak tram sky pass, that gives you access to a funicular railway, which will carry you to the upper levels of Hong Kong Island; or, admission to Sky100 Observation Deck that overlooks the Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon Peninsula.
In addition, you will also enjoy a sampan ride around Aberdeen Harbour, a free return journey on the Star Ferry. You will also get a rewards voucher with exciting deals and discounts. That's not all! You will also enjoy FREE WiFi on all the buses.
- Hong Kong Island Route (Red Route): First departure at 09:00 am and last at 06:00 pm, every 30 mins. Full Loop takes 90 minutes.
- Kowloon Route (Blue Route): First departure at 10:00 am and last at 06:00 pm, every 45mins. Full Loop takes 75 minutes.
- Stanley Route (Green Route): First departure at 09:45 am and last at 04:45 pm, every 30mins. Full Loop takes 90 minutes.
Timings are subject to change as per traffic conditions.
- Your Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket is valid for the date purchased. Your ticket is valid for 1 day from first use.
- The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator's contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions that you may have.
- 1-day hop-on, hop-off ticket
- Skip-the-line Peak Tram Sky Pass or Sky100 Observation Deck
- Sampan Ride
- Star Ferry return ticket
- Rewards booklet
- FREE WiFi on all buses
- The personal recorded commentary is offered in 10 languages: Putonghua (Mandarin), Cantonese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Skip the line and save your time
- Instant confirmation
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.