1 day in total
Meals, entrance fees, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Depart from Saigon and head straight to Ben Tre. Board a small boat to visit typical traditional "workshops" including a small brick kiln, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house.
Stop at a serene village, enjoy a short walk to experience local life and hop on your xe-lôi (a kind of motorized rickshaw) and stop at a local restaurant for a lunch with local food.
After lunch, take a short cycling tour (around 15') to explore the surrounding fields before boarding a sampan for a tranquil trip along the picturesque canals. Come back to the port visit Ben Tre local market before "going back" to Saigon.
- Visit coconut island and coconut workshops
- Take a small rowboat to paddle along the small canals, where you can also see the locals going about their day
- Visit a small brick kiln, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house.
- Arrive at a local restaurant for your lunch break
- Take a rest, go biking along the countryside road to get to know the local lives.
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Guaranteed departures
- No extra or hidden costs
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 12 people
- Join group message after payment
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.