4 hours in total
Transport, dinner included
Pick up at a meeting point in Hoi An
What To Expect
If there is one thing that draws visitors to Hoi An, it's food! Join us on our cycling culinary adventure through the quaint alleyways and beautiful countryside of Hoi An and sample the signature dishes of this remarkable city. The only two requirements are come hungry and come prepared for a food adventure.
Our food stops include many of the classic tastes of Hoi An:
Banh Mi: The signature Vietnamese sandwich hand-made by royalty, the Banh My Queen.
Cao Lau: A home-cooked noodle dish steeped in a savory broth that's been described as part soup, part salad and uniquely Hoi An. Served on the terrace of a small private home in the organic village, you will assist in gathering herbs to compliment your meal.
Banh Xeo: No food tour in Hoi An is complete without this sizzling rice pancake delicacy. We've selected a local restaurant where you will be welcome like family and dine like a resident.
Hoi An Style BBQ: At night locals flock to small restaurants along the river to dinner of freshly grilled meats and seafood. This is a fun, tasty spot with views of the historic quarter.
- 4 pm: Meet at Grasshopper Adventures shop located up a small alleyway off Hai Ba Trung street
- Visit a private home for a specialty prepared course
- Explore the organice vegetable and herb village
- Enjoy the tastes of Hoi An including signature dishes
- Dine like a local at food stalls and local restaurants
- Tour ends in a quiet spot for tea or coffee
- Discounts for children age 15 and under with kid bikes available, please contact us
- The tour operates 6 days a week
- All meals as part of the itinerary
- Complimentary water and beverages at major food stops
- English-speaking, professional cycle and tour guides
- Top quality merida & GT bikes
- Front and rear bik lights for evening and night riding
- Bike sizes for all ages, including kids
- Helmets meeting international standards
- Cold water in refillable bottles all tour
What's not included
- Food or drinks not part of the itinerary
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 8 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.