4 hours in total
Pick up at a meeting point
What To Expect
This evening food tour takes you around the heritage zone of Penang where we will walk and give you in-depth knowledge of the rich history that has shaped Penang into what it is today, a fusion of cultures and delicious food. On this tour, we will visit hawker stalls from various ethnic backgrounds and learn the stories of these hawkers. One of the highlights is a visit to a Clan Jetty including a taste of the best Char Kway Teow (noodle dish popular in Penang) in town. We end the experience on a happy note at a famous Penang cocktail bar and let the bartender shake up a tasty cocktail using local ingredients and spices.
- Pick up at a meeting point at around 4:30 pm. Exact time and location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Taste the best of Indian muslim and Chinese food that Penang has to offer.
- Explore Penang's wonderful history, its stunning pre-war buildings and a visit to a Chinese clan jetty
- A glass of cocktail to end the food trail.
- The tour ends around 8:30 p.m.
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Food and beverages at our selected food stalls
- A delicious cocktail
What's not included
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.