3 days in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Puli: The people of Nantou county in central Taiwan are proud of the natural beauty of Puli, a small town at the geographical heart of the island. The town is famous for its “four Ws”: weather, water, women, and wine.
Sun Moon Lake: The poetical lake is the most famous lake attraction in Taiwan. With over 100 square kilometers, the lake got its name because the northern part of it has the shape of the sun and the southern part of it has the shape of the crescent moon (those two parts are separated by Lalu Island).
“Autumn Moon Scene of the Sun Moon Lake” is considered as the most attractive 12 sights in Taiwan.
Alishan: Alishan is famous throughout the island and parts of Southeast Asia for its forest recreation. A leisurely half-day stroll along forested paths allows visitors to take in Alishan's other attractions.
The enchanting Sisters Ponds are two small pools (one with a wooden bridge and pavilion) named for two lovelorn aborigine sisters who drowned themselves there.
Another attraction is the Three-Generation Trees – one growing out of another, and a third from the second.
Southern Branch of National Palace Museum:
To achieve cultural equity between the Northern and the Southern regions of Taiwan, and to drive the cultural, educational, social, the Executive Yuan approved the building Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum economic development in both regions, setting the Southern Branch Museum as an "Asian Arts and Culture Museum."
The Southern Branch Museum will actively plan a variety of awe-inspiring exhibitions to fulfill its duty as a museum for artifact collection, research, conservation, education, and exhibition as well as to introduce artifact-derived leisure and recreational activities, and engage in cultural and creative operations.
Day 1: Taipei-Sun Moon Lake
- 08: 00 am: Pick up from hotel
- Enbus for Nantou
- Puli (a cultural and artistic town)
- Sun Moon Lake
- Lake bus tour
- Wen Wu Temple
- Ita Thao Indigenous Village
- Ci-en Pagoda
- Xuanzang Temple
- Sun Moon Lake
Day 2: Sun Moon Lake-Alishan-Chiayi
- Sun Moon Lake
- Enbus for Alishan via New Central Cross-Island Highway and Yushan National Park
- Alishan National Scenic Area
- Forest tour
- A walking tour through forest to visit Sisters Ponds, Shou- Chen Temple, and the fallen giant Sacred Tree
- Enbus for Chiayi
- Chiayi City
Day 3: Chiayi-Taipei
- Southern Branch of National Palace Museum
- Enbus for Taipei
- Private English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned transports
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Accommodations (twin-sharing room)
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.