5 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Let's see the jungle through the eyes of a Gibbon! Immerse yourself in the real Thai rainforest. Asia's #1 Zipline Eco-adventure canopy tour gets you soaring in no time. Bordered by the protected Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary. You can't afford to miss the real Thai rainforest!
- 9.30 – 10.00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Pattaya and transfer to Khao Kheow Flight of the Gibbon.
- 10.45 am: Ice-break and briefly introduce safety gear and transfer to the starting point for a full safety briefing.
- 11.00 am: Air trek high up in the rainforest canopy using ziplines and sky bridges taking in the glory and majesty of forest for 2-2.5 hours
- 1.30 pm: Enjoy Thai meal
- 2.00 pm: Complimentary tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
- 2.45 pm: Program wrap-up and depart from Khao Kheow
- This tour is suitable for children over 100 cm in height and weight over 20 kg.
- Maximum weight is 130 kg.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in Pattaya
- Canopy adventure tour Flight of the Gibbon zip line 23 Platform
- Khao Kheow Open Safari tour
- Welcome drink
- Thai set lunch
What's not included
- Personal major medicine
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.