10 hours in total
Ski gear rental, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
This one day private ski tour to Pongyong Ski Resort from Seoul will take you to visit the world-famous resort which was not only one of the shooting locations of the movie Winter Sonata but also one of the four resorts that were selected to host the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics.
Depart from your hotel in central Seoul city and head to the Yongpyong Ski Resort where you can enjoy the great view of endless snow landscapes while gliding down the slopes. With an annual snowfall average of 250 cm, Yongpyong Ski Resort possesses beautiful surrounding areas and various activities such as skiing, snowboarding, sledding or sightseeing that visitors can have fun and unforgettable moments with friends and families.
After receiving ski gears prepared by your local guide, you will attend a private 2-hour lesson to learn how to ski or use snowboard as well as to choose different tracks depending on your level. The professional licensed instructor will follow and help you to experience the thrilling slopes decently.
Join our Yongpyong Ski tour to explore the snow world of Korea and immerse yourself in the scenic view of nature in winter with a local expert from Inspitrip.
- 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in central Seoul. Meet your local guide and start your day trip to Yongpyong Ski Resort.
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at Yongpyong Ski Resort. Have a short walk around the Park.
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Receive ski gears (skis, boots, poles), snowboard, and gloves that are prepared by your local guide in prior.
- 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM: Attend basic skiing session.
- 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM: Enjoy your free ski time.
- 04:00 PM - 04:30 PM: Return the gears and clothes.
- 04:30 PM- 06:00 PM: Drive back to Seoul and conclude the tour at your hotel.
- The Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and traffic condition.
- Available only in the winter season (December to February).
- The activity is available with a minimum of 2 participants.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Seoul city
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Experienced English-speaking driver
- Professional licensed instructor
- Entrance fees
- 2-hour private ski/snowboard lesson and safety instruction
- Ski gear (boots, clothes, goggles, and gloves) rental
- Ski lift ticket
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Gondola ticket
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.