3 days in total
Breakfast, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
- Myanmar's world-class puppetry show
- The glorious Grand Shwedagon Pagoda
- Fishing Village Dala and its people daily routine
- Enjoy shopping at Bogyoke Aung San Market
Day 01: Arrival Yangon and Yangon explore
We welcome you to the Land of glittering Pagodas. On our arrival, our friendly guide and driver will greet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. Our journey starts to the Jetty by the Yangon River and proceeds to Botahtaung Pagoda, one of the significant temple-type pagodas in Yangon which houses a sacred hair relic of the Buddha. Proceed to enjoy the Art Gallery at Strand Hotel and take a stroll through the streets downtown and view the stately colonial buildings reminiscent of the British era. Proceed to photo stop at Sule Pagoda, city hall, high court and independence monument in Mahabandoola Park. Then enjoy your shopping at Bogyoke Aung San Market and transfer to Myanmar Food Restaurant. We will continue our visit to Chauk Htet Kyi Reclining Buddha and go to walk around Kandawgyi Park and take pictures of Karaweik Hall and Shwedagon Pagoda Scenic view from afar and visit the Grand Shwedagon Pagoda in the evening for the most picturesque experience and transfer back to the hotel.
Day 02: A visit to Dala and continue Yangon city explore
After relaxing sleep at the hotel, wake up and have your breakfast at the hotel. Your friendly and knowledgeable guide would be ready to greet at the hotel and transfer to Market or shopping mall in order to donate and offer some stationary or clothes at orphans at Dala. We will proceed to jetty to take Z-craft to across Yangon River and arrival at Dala, your memory of local transports challenge start, take a trishaw to visit around Dala, the fishing villages and visit orphans and interact with children and back to Yangon. Arrival Yangon, transfer to nice and find local Myanmar food restaurant for lunch. After lunch, transfer to Bogyoke Aung San market ( formerly Scott market ) where you can explore Myanmar's traditional costumes, clothes, gems and jewelry, arts and crafts at over 2000 sprawling shops. Then, your final adventure for the day is coming. Bring you to Yangon railway stations to experience circle train that most of local rely on transports and so that you can explore the way of lives by listing your guide's interesting stories. And transfer back you to the hotel.
Day 03: Departure
Pick you up at the hotel and transfer to airport for departure.
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation with breakfast at the above-mentioned hotels
- Entrance fees for all sights mentioned above
- English speaking station guide for sightseeing (as mentioned in the itinerary)
- Air conditioning car with driver for sightseeing
- Trishaw fee in Dala
- Z Craft Fee
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government Tax and Service Charges
Plan your trip
- Request now, pay later.
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice.
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.