8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Circular train is a major transport for locals to commute within Yangon and the suburb. As the train moves slowly with its pace and stops by at a number of stations on the way, you will get a chance to mingle with the friendly locals and get a glimpse into the daily lifestyle.
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 am and will be transferred to Yangon central railway station to take the circular train ride around Yangon.
- During this a few hours ride, you will see suddenly the whole of Myanmar farming products.
- We will get off one of the station and enjoy lunch at local restaurant where you can taste variety of real home cook Burmese food.
- After lunch, enjoy a walk through Yangon's famous retreat on Inya Kan Baung where most of the Yangoners hang around for recreations and drive through to see some of the spectacular homes built for the Myanmar elite and try to get a glimpse of Aung San Suu Kyi's home while heading back to visit Scott Market in downtown Yangon.
- Spend sometimes at Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) market famous for its colonial architecture and inner cobblestone streets. It is one of the major bazaars in Yangon and built in 1926 by the British.
- You can buy from a simple Myanmar slipper to a jewelry crown there. In the evening, visit Yangon China Town to explore the evening fruit and vegetable market, a great place to witness the daily life of the local vendors and a number of gold shop in contrast.
- After visiting China town, you may wish to drop off at Strand road for variety of local foods or transfer back hotel.
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary to suit your preference.
- Request now, pay later.
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice.
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.