4 hours in total
Entrance fee included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Yangmingshan National Park: Yangmingshan, the mountainous area north of Taipei City, is famous for its beautiful scenery with traces of volcanic activities and abundant natural resources.
Yangmingshan National Park is Taiwan's third national park and the one closest to a major city. All year round, Yangmingshan has attractions to offer- flowers in spring, beautiful sky in summer, fruits and maple leaves in autumn, as well as hot-spring bathing and snow in winter.
Hot-Spring Bathing with Beautiful Mountain View: The Tatun Mountain Range has the largest density of hot springs in Taiwan. Among the 10 different hot-spring locations in the area, Yangmingshan Hot Spring belongs to the mild alkaline sulfuric hot springs.
The water has a light milky color and a temperature of about 70 degrees centigrade. Bathing in the hot-spring water has a relaxing and refreshing effect. It helps to relieve muscle pains, nervous pains, digestive problems, arteriosclerosis and other ailments.
- Yangmingshan National Park
- Hot-Spring Bath
- Private English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned transports
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.