9 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up from your hotel
- 07:30 AM: Pick up from your hotel in D1, HCMC. Meet your local guide and start your day trip exploring Xeo Quyt - Sa Dec.
- Take 2.5-hour drive to Xeo Quyt relic base to learn how the resistance forces lived and fought in the war.
- Visit Huynh Thuy Le ancient house, which is famous for the romantic love story of Marguerite Duras, the writer of L'Amant novel books and movies.
- Walk through a local fresh market, where the local sit along the street to sell fresh ingredients such as meat, seafood, vegetables, etc.
- Stop by Kien An Cung, an ancient temple in the town where the locals practice their spiritual life in the Mekong.
- Village a local flower village in Sa Dec, enjoy your traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local homestay in the middle of the village.
- Cycle around to see how the local farmers work on their flower garden.
- 05:00 PM: Drive back to Ho Chi Minh city, drop off at your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Can Tho
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Local seasonal fruits
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.