9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
What To Expect
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Vung Tau
A two-hour drive will take you to Vung Tau, one of the most popular seaside resorts in Vietnam. With its golden sandy beaches and transparent, warm blue water all year round, Vung Tau is one of the most pristine beach destinations in the region. Upon arrival, we will visit the 32-meter high Statue of Jesus that is perched on the Small Mountain. After that, we will have a seafood lunch at a nice restaurant by the sea. After lunch, we will check in hotel and have a short rest to recharge your energy. In the afternoon, you can take time to relax on the beach until get picked up for dinner.
Day 2: Vung Tau – Ho Chi Minh City
The day will begin with a sightseeing tour in Vung Tau that will cover the most popular Buddhist Temple, White Palace, and Worldwide Arm Museum. On display at the museum are over 2,000 items ranging from guns and swords to army uniforms dating back to between the 17th and 20th centuries. They originate from nations around the world such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Japan and the Netherlands. We then have lunch before driving back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 8:00 am: Pick you up from your hotel and transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau
- Visit the Statue of Jesus, Buddhist Temple, White Palace and Worldwide Arm Museum
- 7:00 pm: Drop off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
- Passport may require for registration
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicles
- English-speaking guide
- Overnight accommodation (based on twin share) with breakfast at hotel
- 2 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 bottled water and wet tissue
What's not included
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.