7 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
- 08:30 AM: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and start your day trip to Thanh Oai district, which is about 30 km from Hanoi.
- 09:15 AM: Stop by a local family, get a drink and cycle around to explore the village.
- 09:30 AM: Visit a local market and local families around the village.
- 11:30 AM: Join a local cooking class, where you will learn to make your DIY Vietnamese traditional lunch with the locals.
- 12:00 PM: Enjoy your lunch.
- Visit the complex Cu Da village.
- See the old houses in ancient Viet styles, villas in French styles and newly-built ones.
- Visit some traditional workshops (making of wine rice, noodle-making factory, fermented soybeans paste, pancake, etc.)
- Enjoy a fighting cock show.
- 02:30 - 03:30 PM: Transfer back to Hanoi, and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in The Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned car
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cooking class
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.