7 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
- 08:30 AM: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and start your day trip to Bac Ninh - the land of northern Vietnam's folk music.
- Visit But Thap pagoda, a Buddhist relic with the unique architecture of Le Trung Hung period.
- Stop by a local resident near But Thap pagoda, have a refreshing cup of green tea.
- Hop on a bike and cycle along the bank of the dreamy Duong river.
- Pass by A Lu, Dai Dong Thanh commune, and visit the tomb of King Duong Vuong - the founder of the first government of Vietnam.
- Go on a bicycle trip for 5 km to Dong Ho painting village, visit a local artist's home - Nguyen Dang Che and here about the tradition and history of the craftsmen.
- Have lunch at a local family of Bac Ninh.
- Take a closer look at the village and the process of making Dong Ho paintings.
- 03:30 PM: Visit Chua Dau (mulberry pagoda) - one of the most ancient pagodas of Vietnam (187 - 266 BC) with hundreds of worship rooms, 9 stories tower silhouetted on the Dau river.
- Transfer back to Hanoi, and conclude the tour.
- The tour is available with minimum 2 people.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in The Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned car
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.