2 hours in total
Offered in English
What To Expect
- As we sip our teas we will take a journey through the history and taste of tea in Vietnam.
- Discover where rare wild trees still grow in the northern mountains.
- Learn how and where tea is grown and the types of tea produced.
- See, feel and smell the different styles of leaf and taste the subtleties and flavours of the teas that they make.
- Watch and try to prepare tea in a Vietnamese cultural style.
- The tea discovery takes place in our delightful and peaceful tea studio in the heart of District 1.
- You will experience a relaxing and unhurried journey through all aspects of Vietnam tea and culture.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to sample from a range of 25 direct sourced single origin teas.
- English-speaking local guide
- Snacks and Drinks
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
Plan your trip
Still have question?
My question is not listed here. What should I do?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.