4 hours in total
Offered in English
Meetup at a desingated location
What To Expect
Silversmiths in Vietnam are famous for their skilled hands and their tireless creativity. Many big silver brands in Europe, America, Japan, South Korea, ... has their products made by silver factories in Vietnam because of prestige. However, in the domestic market, because of cost domination, or price competition, … silver jewelry brands in Vietnam are not well known and appreciated by domestic customers and internationally. And because of that concern, Vietnam Silver House was established.
With over 22 years of experience, from a factory and also a wholesale silver jewelry store in Saigon - Cho Lon, Vietnam Silver House was established in early 2018, cherished the dream to bring the quintessence of silver-work in Vietnam to introduce to international friends, as well as bringing the special culture in silver-work closer to the daily life of Vietnamese people.
At Vietnam Silver House, tourists will get a chance to visit:
- “Traditional Silver-work” Exhibition room: where you will learn about the history and the development of Silver Industry in Vietnam, find yourself lost in the middle of famous traditional silver making villages and their famous handicraft products, such as jewelries, decoration or household appliances,…
Not only that, customers will also understand the meaning use of silver in Vietnamese people's daily life.
- Documentary movie room: This is where customers will witness the mass production of VSH silver products. From sketch to completion.
- Workshop: Visitors will be able to see from simple to complicated techniques such as grinding, filing, polishing, welding and exchange knowledge with skilled artisans. Especially, you can transform yourself into "Jeweler" by directly making your own silver jewelry at Vietnam Silver House. You will be guided by the artisans here to create their own products that best suited your needs.
- Showroom: With all the essence of the silver industry, showroom is the place to display all the high-end silver jewelry products that collected from the silver villages by Vietnam Silver House, as well as the products that VSH has sketched by manipulates ideas from images that very familiar to Vietnamese culture such as straw hat, ao dai (Vietnamese traditional dress), dragonfly, lantern ... extremely unique and sophisticated.
- Visit the Silverwork exhibition room.
- Visit documentary movie room.
- Join a silver-making workshop (available with upgrade option).
- See the showroom where displays all the high-end silver jewelry products.
- The workshop is opened every day.
- Address: 68 Nghia Thuc Street, Ward 5, District 5, HCMC.
- Professional English-speaking teacher
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.