3 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
There is so much to see in the areas around Ubud. Our guides are from this area and have intimate knowledge of the special places along this route. The Ubud bike tour travels through traditional villages and stops at numerous temples. We also visit Tegalalang, the world famous rice terraces.
We like these Bali cycling eco tours to be interactive, and what you see can vary from day to day. If it is rice harvesting season we will stop and participate in the harvest. If it's kite flying season we will watch the people as they launch their favorite kites. Sometimes there are ceremonies taking place. Sometimes we stop to talk to a farmer about what he does in the rice fields. This is where you really get an understanding of the Balinese daily life and our experienced guides bring you right to it.
Remember that an electric bicycle tour of Ubud is good for all ages. We have done tours for people as young as 12 and as old as 71. All you really need is some bicycle riding ability and a desire to have fun. This Ubud bike tour is for everyone!
Tegalalang rice terrace is the destination but there is plenty of incredible scenery all along the way.
- Visit temples and rice fields.
- Ride through villages and see the real Bali.
- Arrive to the grandeur of Tegalalang and see why it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Relax and enjoy the view, you made it!
- On the return, visit a local coffee plantation and sample some coffee and tea.
- Continue through some of Bali's most beautiful villages before arriving back in Ubud for a delicious Balinese lunch.
- Lunch / Dinner
- Use of bikes and helmets
- English speaking guides
- Free pickup within the Ubud area
- Require some bicycle riding experience.
- Minimum height is 150 cm, maximum weight allowable is 120 kg (265 lbs.).
- There is no maximum age.
- Covered footwear and sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Please note that our inventory of ebikes is currently limited so it is important to book early.