3.5 hours in total
Meetup at Tsukiji Honganji Temple
What To Expect
Tsukiji is the world famous market called the kitchen of Tokyo. Its huge land covers consumer area (the outer market) and business area (the inner market).
Our Tokyo FooDrink Tour takes you to the vibrant stores selling the best quality foods at the outer market. You will eat variety kinds of Japanese foods ranging from finger foods to delicacies. Our knowledgeable guides also deliver a lot of tips about the Japanese culinary culture during the tour. We also support your adventure at the inner market with our original map and information. The tour will be concluded at an authentic sushi restaurant with a set of fresh sushi.
- 8:15 am: Meetup at the main gate of Tsukiji Honganji-Temple.
- Tour the Tsukiji outer market and grab Japanese foods and drinks with our guide.
- Explore the Tsukiji inner market by yourself with our MAP.
- Japanese sake experience and eating sushi at a local restaurant.
- 12:00 pm: Return at Tsukiji station(Metro).
- Japanese omelet
- Dried bonito (sample)
- Japanese green tea (sample)
- Fresh oyster / Fresh tuna
- Fried fish cake
- Please come with comfortable walking shoes as this tour is mainly a walking tour. We can't enter the market with sandals
- Baby buggy is not allowed at the inner market. You could deposit it at the outer market
- Our food menu includes some sample foods. But we believe that we will take you to the best stuff in the market as well as in Tokyo
- Food preferences and allergies are needed to be notified in advance. e.g. vegetarian, gluten allergy
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years in Japan. We will prepare alternative drinks for under 20 years old participants
- English-speaking local guide
- Foods (menu above)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up
- Infant meals
- Extra foods and drinks
Plan your trip
- Join a group of maximum 5 people
- Join group message after payment
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.