8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Experience a day trip from Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara National Park which is the perfect place for travelers who love wild life viewing, jungle trekking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, camping and many more. It is well established as one of the most popular ecotourism in Malaysia.
The Park covers an area of about 4343 square kilometers (over a million acres) in the states of Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan in Malaysia. It is the most extensively protected area of lush green rainforest in the country where commercial logging is prohibited. Taman Negara is also home to Gunung Tahan the highest peak (2187m) in Peninsular Malaysia.
The National Park of Malaysia lures adventurers to its never ending charm of one of the oldest Rainforest in the world. If you want to get away from the normality, this is your best bet in terms of going home with some extraordinarily fond memories.
This itinerary is customizable if you choose Private Tour option.
Around 7:00 a.m., you will be picked up at your hotel.
- Explore the 130-Million-Year-Old rainforest through 2km trekking jail
- The main attractions at Malaysia National Park are canopy walk, canopy walk previously was utilized by the bird watching group and scientists study about bird species and insect habitat.
- Rapid shooting: 30 minute boating through several rapid along Tembeling River
- Visit the Orang Asli (Indigenous group) village: The Bateq tribe indigenous people inhabited in Malaysia National Park thousand of years ago.
At the end of the journey, you will come back to your hotel. The tour will end around 5 p.m.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide