2 days in total
Meals, accommodation, transport included
Pickup at a meetup point
Day 1: Sapa - Fansipan
- 09:00 AM: Pick up at a designated meeting point in Sapa. Meet your local guide and driver and start transferring 15 km from Sapa town to Fansipan Park Ranger's Station at the height of 2000 m.
- Hike through breathtaking primary deciduous and evergreen forest, dotted by crystal-clear mountain streams and brave windswept ridges.
- Observe and learn about the local cardamom plants, and the uses they have for this area.
- As you trek up to the height of 2,200 m, take a short break and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Trekking up to the height of 2,800 m, you'll take in the spectacular view from the above.
- Set up the camp for the night and prepare dinner around the campfire.
- Stay overnight amongst the rugged mountains.
Day 2: Fansipan - Sapa
- 06:30 - 07:00 AM: Wake up early to catch the stunning sunrise from the top of the mountain, then having your breakfast before we take the find climb to the peak of Mt. Fansipan.
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM: Reach the very top of Legend Fansipan, 3,143 m above the sea level.
- Celebrate the victorious achievement, take in the fresh air and panoramic view of Sapa town from the summit.
- Start descending to 2,800 m and enjoy a picnic lunch around 01:30 PM.
- After the break, trekking back down to Tram Ton Pass at 2,000 m, where your driver awaits.
- Drive back to Sapa town, enjoy a soothing herbal bath or foot massage before concluding the tour.
- Please bring your own essential items including light clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent, sunscreen, raincoat, etc.
- Weather at the high altitudes is unpredictable. It can be muddy on rainy days, which makes the trek more difficult and takes a longer time to complete the climb.
- The level of hiking and trekking is difficult. A good physical foundation is required.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a meeting point in Sapa
- Air-conditioned car
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Meals ( 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Snacks & soft drinks
- Sleeping bag, yoga mat rental
- Standard national park levy (toilet, insurance, and park authority observer)
- Summit Fansipan certificate
- Herbal bath or foot massage
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional return via cable car
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.