3 days in total
Meals, accommodation, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
Day 1: Hanoi - River trails - Dzao village
- Pick up from your hotel in The Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and start your journey to Ba Be national park.
- Have a short break and enjoy your traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
- Set off on foot to follow the Nang river trail to a tunnel cave - Puong Cave - in the Dao ethnic village.
- Hike through the rainforest where you'll have a chance to have up-close look to the wildlife and to the summit for a stunning panoramic view.
- Visit the Dzao ethnic village, where you'll be invited to join the local people for tasting traditional food and local corn wine.
- Stay overnight at a traditional Dao house.
Day 2: Trekking to remote areas - Ba Be Lake
- Have your traditional breakfast at the local family.
- Leave the Dzao village, hike 10 km to a H'mong village where you may meet the local children at their school.
- We'll give some sweets and stationeries for them as a small gift.
- Find a nice spot to arrange our picnic lunch.
- Hike more 10 km to Coc Toc village, crossing Coc Toc stream where the villagers make their living by fishing.
- Have a chance to swim in the cool crystal-clear waters of the stream.
- Enjoy your superb dinner prepared by Mr. Linh's family.
- Spend your night in the deluxe Tay stilt house.
Day 3: Kayaking on Ba Be lake - Hanoi
- Enjoy your breakfast with pancakes and Vietnamese coffee served on the open-air balcony.
- Paddle out across the lake in kayaks to discover the natural beauty of Ba Be lake.
- Travel to the South, you'll get to see the hills of Central North Vietnam.
- Transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Please bring your own essential items including light clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent, sunscreen, raincoat, etc.
- The level of hiking and trekking is medium - difficult. A good physical foundation is required.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in The Old Quarter
- Private air-conditioned bus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners)
- 2 nights at local people's house
- Entrance fees
- Private boat trips
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.