4 hours in total
Pick up at your accommodation
- Pick up at 7:30 AM in the lobby of your hotel then head to Tao Dan Park for a pleasant walk and seeing local people do daily exercise in the morning, stop for drinking Vietnamese coffee, listen to birds singing and learn why only the men take care of birds.
- Then we will take Cyclo Rickshaw ( Xich Lo in Vietnamese) to:
- Flower market.
- Local life in the old apartments and on street.
- The market of motorbike accessories.
- Bird market.
- Herbal street.
- Lantern Street.
- Fruit market.
- Wholesale of cigarette street.
- Fish-keeping street.
- Hop off cyclo-rickshaw and say goodbye to drivers to have a cool local beer or drink and learn how to cheer in Vietnamese way.
- Walk to visit the Goddess of Sea (Thien Hau pagoda) and learn the architecture of Chinese people in Saigon.
- Take a bus as local people to explore the city then take a taxi back to the hotel and finish tour around 11.30 am.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.