11 hours in total
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Tongyeong(Hallyeosudo) Cable car: Cable car takes approximately 10 minutes(4 meters/second) to get near to the summit. After getting off the cable car, walk up for about 10mins to reach to the summit where they can enjoy the scenery on the observation deck.
Tongyeong Joongang Market: Tongyoung Central Market is a historic site with a 400-year-old history. On the back hill, Dongpirang, which is called Dongpirang in the Orient, is a place with Dongpirang Mountain fishing boats located in front of the market. The market was lined with fresh fish and dried fish, and 12 workshops were held in Tongjeung, making it possible to add Najeon Chilgi products, Nubi products, and Bakjeok rice cakes.
Dongpirang Village: A colorful village with painted wall murals by people gathered throughout the nation. The gem has fantastic viewing spots that are overlooking the sea and Gangguan Port.
Tongyeong Luge: Experience an exciting high-altitude ride and enjoy the beautiful panoramic coastline. Tongyeong Luge offers a fun-filled outdoor family-friendly adventure activity for everyone.
- 08:20 - 09:20 am: Pick up from the KTX stations in Busan. Meet your local guide and depart from Busan to Tongyeong.
- 08:20 am: Depart from KTX train station exit 1.
- 08:40 am: Depart from Seomyeon station exit 12.
- 09:20 am: Depart from Haeundae station exit 5.
- Arrive at Tongyong Joongang market.
- Visit Dongpirang village.
- Enjoy Tongyeong cable car and luge.
- 05:40 pm: Leave for Busan
- 07:40 pm: Arrive at subway stations in Busan and conclude the tour.
- 07:40 pm: Arrive at Haeundae station.
- 08:10 pm: Arrive at Seomyeon station.
- 08:30 pm: Arrive at Busan station.
- Please choose a pick-up and drop-off point after making your reservation.
- The tour is operated on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meeting point in Busan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Tongyeong cable car ticket
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.