Skip the line and save time
Countless cultural experiences
What To Expect
Nanta is a popular non-verbal comedy musical adjusted from Korean traditional folk band music. It is fun and worth a watch if you visit Korea.
The performance integrates Korea's traditional rhythm, Samulnori, with comedy and drama in the kitchen! Everyone is welcome
The narrative centers around three attractive, characteristic chefs. Washing vegetables, carrying meat loafs, setting fire, cooks at NANTA kitchen are about to begin their busy job as always, then the ill-tempered manager orders them to prepare 10 wedding ceremony menus, along with his little nephew, in just an hour. Suddenly the kitchen is thrown into turmoil and the cooks become wild as they chop, beat and stir in an attempt to meet the deadline. They wedding ceremony is at 6 o'clock and it is at hand! Will the NANTA cooks complete the preparation on time?
Nanta set a record for attracting the biggest number of visitors Korea, and as soon as it was played abroad at Edinburgh Festival in 1999. It was exalted by both the critics and the audience. Since then, it has walked on the road of success around the world and finally in Feb, 2004. It arrived at Broadway, New York, as the first performance from Asia.
- Showtime starts from 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm or 8:00 pm
- Pick up the ticket at the ticket box by your name 20 minutes earlier than your show time
- Babies under 1 year old are not allowed to enter the show
- Nanta show ticket
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.