4 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Offered in English
What To Expect
Wandering around historic and architectural sites in Ho Chi Minh City, you will have chances to listen to the stories you cannot find anywhere else. There are many untold stories which have left by the imprints of French - American - Chinese's people through architectural buildings in our wonderful city, which are known only by the experts.
Historical buildings such as Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office tells the city's history themselves.
Notre Dame Cathedral was established between 1863 and 1880 by French. It is one of the most famous landmarks in Ho Chi Minh City, thanks to its architecture, spirituality, and history.
The Central Post Office in Ho Chi Minh, constructed between 1886 and 1891 is a beautifully preserved remnant of French colonial times. Located next door to Notre Dame Cathedral, the two cultural sites can be visited together and offers visitors a chance to imagine life in Vietnam during the times of the Indochinese Empire.
You then not only have a taste of local dishes at a 100-year-old restaurant but also learn about Vietnamese cuisine has a rich history from each dish.
Now let's embark on this journey with us!
Itinerary is 100% customizable to suit your needs.
- 7:30 am: Pick up at your hotel
- Visit the most iconic and historical places of Saigon such as Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office
- Lunch at Saigon's 100 - year -old restaurant
- Around noon, we will say goodbye and take you back to your hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking local guide
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary
- Last minute bookings available
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.