13 hours in total
Entrance tickets, transports included
Pick up in central Melbourne
What To Expect
Escaping the bustling Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road day tour will show you the most stunning coastal drives of Southern Australia with long sandy beaches, oldie rainforests, charming seaside villages and dramatic limestone cliffs. With more stops and extra inclusions provided in this best day tour, you are about to have unforgettable experiences in Australia.
Make your first stop at one of the most popular surfing destinations on the Great Ocean Road, where you will have mellow morning tea and watch some skillful surfing performances on site. From here, visit the historic Memorial Arch to learn about the origin of the Great Ocean Road and have your beautiful photo opportunities taken before passing through the quaint town of Lorne and Anglesea.
Visit Kennett River and challenge yourself to spot cuddly koalas in the wild. Your local guide will help you have an up-close and personal experience of Aussie wildlife where you can spend time playing with native parrots, lorikeets, or even kookaburras.
At noon, head to the scenic town of Apollo Bay to have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and have a guided walk through the rainforest at Great Otway National Park, where you will find many of the tallest ancient eucalyptus trees in Australia.
Discover Port Campbell National Park and arrive at the Shipwreck coast where you will find yourself surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and stunning views of Loch Ard Gorge as well as learn about its the tragic tales.
Keep walking down from Gibson's Steps to the beach, you are about to arrive at the highlight of this trip - the world's famous natural wonder Twelve Apostles - a group of gigantic limestone stacks that rise up out of the ocean. Walk along the lookouts for heavenly views and amazing photo opportunities.
- Visit the famous surf coast of Great Ocean Road
- Pleasant bushwalk along Kennett River and get the best view to spot koalas and many of other native species in the wild.
- Have lunch at the picturesque seaside town of Apollo Bay.
- Visit Great Otway National Park on a guided eco-tour to experience the majestic of ancient rainforest and admire towering eucalyptus trees
- Marvel at legendary rock formations of Twelves Apostles at Port Campbell National Park
- Explore the Shipwreck Coast and marvelous Loch Arch Gorge
- Pick-up and drop-off at designated locations in central Melbourne (other locations can be inquired after confirmation)
- Air-conditioned mini coach
- National parks entrance fees
- Morning tea
- Tasty local lunch
- Private local guide
What's not included
- Other food and drinks
- Travel insurance
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.