7 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up from your hotel
What To Expect
Thanh Chuong Palace, the home and studio of one of the most celebrated painters in Vietnam, today shines as an architectural gem showcasing traditional cultural objects, exquisite antiques and telling structures. The scared Giong Temple which dates back to the Le Dynasty (980) and lies in the hills close to Thanh Chuong Palace. Take a leisurely tour to the countryside around Hanoi to visit these fascinating destinations before continuing back to the capital.
- 8.00AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and start your half-day trip to the countryside of Hanoi.
- Visit Thanh Chuong Palace - an architectural gem displaying many traditional and cultural objects as well as exquisite antiques of the ancient Vietnamese people.
- Take a short distance to Thanh Giong temple - which honors the giant hero who rides an iron horse leading the Viet army to fight against the northern invaders.
- Explore the rural area outside the bustling city of Hanoi.
- Visit a local family to get a glimpse into the daily life of local people.
- 02:00 PM: Transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Private tour is available with minimum 2 participants.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned car
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.