4 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Din Tai Fung restaurant: Din Tai Fung is a restaurant originating in Taiwan, specializing in xiaolongbao (steamed dumplings). Outside its native Taiwan, Din Tai Fung also has branches in Australia, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, the United States, Thailand and Dubai.
Longshan Temple: Taipei is home to many temples. Of these, Longshan (Dragon Mountain) Temple is the oldest and most famous. It is also one of Taiwan's finest examples of temple architecture.
Huaxi Street Night Market: A Chinese traditional post stands at the entrance of Huaxi Street Night Market.
Chinese traditional lamps are hung along the street. There are old, historical restaurants along the street that provide great dishes. For example, the Danzai noodle restaurant, the favorite of Japanese tourists, started its business here. Other great dishes like meat soup and squid soup attract many people. In summer, chopped ice plates and fresh juice are in great demand. In winter, dishes with Chinese medicine attract many visitors.
Taipei 101: Taipei 101 once was the tallest building in the world. The 508-meter structure has 101 floors and is situated at the center of the Hsin Yi District, Taipei City. In the mall, the world-class design and architecture make shopping here a joyful, fashionable activity.
- Din Tai Fung Restaurant Dinner: Steamed Dumplings (xiaolongbao)
- Longshan Temple
- Huaxi Street Night Market
- Taipei 101 Building
- Private guide and air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket to Taipei 101 Observatory is NOT included.
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.