Skip the line and save time
Countless fun activities
Meet up at Sydney & Bondi Explorer stops
- The Sydney Tower Eye is located in the Westfield Shopping Centre, at the corner of Pitt Street and Market Street in the heart of Sydney's retail precinct. Head up to Level 5 and follow the signs from the food court. Please present your Isango booking voucher to gain entry to the attractions.
- The highest building in the Southern Hemisphere, the Sydney Tower has been an integral part of the famous Sydney skyline for the past 30 years.
- Construction of Sydney Tower Centrepoint shopping center began in the late 1970s and the final stage of the complex, the Sydney Tower, was opened to the public in August 1981.
- Ranked as one of the safest buildings in the world, the striking design has made the Tower capable of withstanding earthquakes and extreme wind conditions.
- While the name “Sydney Tower” refers to the whole building, the term “Sydney Tower Eye” means the name of the viewing attraction located on the upper level. Free telescopes provided on the Observation Deck.
- At 250 meters above street level, Sydney Tower Eye is the highest point in Sydney and will give you spectacular 360-degree panoramas. Three double-deck lifts provide access to the Observation Deck and restaurants.
- Your admission ticket also includes entrance to the 4D Experience, a groundbreaking film giving an amazing view of Sydney.
- The experience ends at the Sydney Tower.
- Opening hours: 09:00am - 9:30pm (31 December: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm)
- Last entry 8:30 pm (From 3rd October onwards, last guest entry at 09:00 pm)
- Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
- All pre-booked guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to the timeslot selected during the online booking process.
- Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
- Entrance fee to Sydney Tower
- 4D Cinema Experience
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.