Skip the line and save time
Countless fun activities
Meet up at Sydney & Bondi Explorer stops
What To Expect
The Big Bus Sydney and Bondi Beach Hop-on, hop-off tour allow you to see the very best of this remarkable city – choose what you want to see and how long you wish to see it for.
Built around the world's most beautiful harbor, with towering skyscrapers, iconic buildings, and monuments, Sydney offers views to die for. A year-round climate of blue skies and sunshine make Sydney an ideal location for an open-top double-decker bus ride. All the main attractions of Sydney are covered by two routes and over 30 stops. You have two ticket options – Classic and Premium to choose from.
Your ticket is valid for either 24 or 48 hours, during which time you can hop on, and off as often as you wish. Enjoy the journey with FREE WIFI and an audio guide along with a choice of 8 languages. With frequent departures every 15-20 minutes you can rest assured that your valuable Sydney sightseeing time is not wasted waiting for the next bus. Besides this, there is also a special kid's channel narrated by Kev the Kangaroo.
You have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of 34 stops on two routes – The Sydney Tour and The Bondi Tour. Hop on the Sydney tour route to explore the best of downtown Sydney or change to the Bondi tour route to discover one of the world's most iconic beaches. Each route takes approximately 90 minutes. Also, you have two ticket options to choose from:
- Classic Ticket
Validity: 24 hours
Inclusions: Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket, Digital commentary in a choice of 8 languages and FREE Wifi onboard
- Premium Ticket
Validity: 48 hours
Inclusions: Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket, Digital commentary in a choice of 8 languages and free Wifi onboard.
The two hop-on, hop-off routes cover all the major highlights in Sydney. Some of the major Sydney attractions covered are as follows:
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- Bondi Beach
- Hyde Park Barracks
- Australian Museum
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Sydney Tower
- Darling Harbour
- Centennial Parklands
You may choose to conclude this tour at any of the stops.
- Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket at any one of the stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 24or 48 hours from that time.
- The route of the Hop-on, hop-off tour is subject to change. Frequency and finishing times vary according to the season.
- Hop-on-hop-off ticket
- Pre-recorded commentary in 7 languages including Spanish, German, French, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese and a special Kids' channel.
- Free WiFi on all buses
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.