5 hours in total
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Perched on top of popular hilltop park Mount Faber is Faber Peak Singapore, which houses the Singapore Cable Car. Enjoy a panoramic view of the world's busiest harbor while we swing over to Sentosa island onboard Singapore Cable Car.
Sentosa Island, the State of Fun, which is home to an exciting array of themed attractions.
One of the world's largest aquarium located in Resorts World Sentosa, S.E.A. Aquarium™ where you can immerse yourself in a magical marine world. Featuring more than 100,000 marine animals from over 800 species across 49 habitats, the aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, goliath groupers, hammerhead sharks and other gentle giants of the sea. Come explore and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet!
Next, hop onto the air-conditioned cabin of the Sky Tower and catch panoramic views across Singapore's Southern Islands from Asia's tallest free-standing observation tower. Day or night, views from the tower promise to be both scenic and breathtaking as it gently revolves to a viewing height of almost 50 storeys!
There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to take in a spectacular night show the Wings of Time set outdoors against the backdrop of the open sea. Come, discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas. Weaved together is a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave this magical isle.
- 03:00 - 03:30 pm: Pick up from a meeting point in central Singapore. Exact location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the city on the Singapore Cable Car.
- Immerse yourself in the magical marine world of the S.E.A Aquarium.
- Catch the aerial view across Singapore's Southern Islands from the cabin of Sky Tower.
- Enjoy the spectacular night show the Wings of Time.
- 20:00 am: Transfer back to the original meeting point and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a meeting point in central Singapore
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Singapore cable car ticket
- S.E.A Aquarium entrance ticket
- Wing of Time ticket
- 7% GST
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.