8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Whether you're coming to India for business trips or want to explore all the highlights India, Taj Mahal must get a slot in your travel itinerary. Explore the world's famous architecture Taj Mahal at sunrise from Delhi and return back in an all-inclusive tour.
If you want to feel the magical touch of Mughal's architecture, then you need to head towards Agra, the city of Taj Mahal. You will get to explore fascinating tombs, mausoleums. This trip will give you chance to see the beautiful sunrise in Taj Mahal, which stands on the bank of river Yamuna. This trip is specially designed for the summer season to see the magnificent sunrise from one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- 3.30 a.m: You will be picked from your hotel in central Delhi on an AC Car bound for Agra through Yamuna Expressway. This road journey will take approx 3 hours.
- 6.30 a.m: Arrive at Agra and meet your local guide in Agra city. A guide will take you to see one of world's seven wonders - Taj Mahal. Get to marvel at the beautiful and serene view of the sunrise over the majestic monument. Follow your local expert to learn more about the historical importance of Taj Mahal.
- 8.30 a.m: After sightseeing and exploring Taj Mahal, make your stop at a local restaurant and enjoy the delicious traditional breakfast. You can also visit the local market, shopping for some handmade products or simply wandering around to get in the fresh atmosphere of the early morning.
- 11.00 a.m: After relishing the breakfast, your guide will take you to visit Agra Fort. Your knowledgeable guide will introduce the functional differences of each building including the Pearl Fort, the Hall of Private and Public Audience, the Mirror Palace and more.
- 13.30 p.m: After exploring two World Heritage-listed sites, the guide will recommend you to eat delicious lunch at AC restaurant.
- 14.30 p.m: Finish your lunch and you will be ready to drive back to Delhi in an AC car.
- 17.30 p.m: Get back to Delhi, you will be dropped off at your hotel, airport or at your place.
- Private day trip to Agra from Delhi.
- Sunrise view from Taj Mahal.
- Visit India's heritage Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Explore the Mughal architecture of the Agra Fort.
- Traditional lunch at a restaurant.
- Private guide with the history of Agra.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in luxury and style.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the morning.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Parking, Toll Fee, fuel, Driver Allowance.
- Entrance fee at Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Packaged Mineral water.
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.