6 hours in total
Lunch, drinks, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
The name of this dive site is derived from the Giant Manta Rays (2-5 meters wide) patrols around it, often found by the divers even for snorkelers and almost all the year around. Prefer to go early morning to get best chance to swim with the Mantas.
The most frequently visited dive site in south-west Nusa Penida. Calm, blue water and sometimes turning into a whirlpool complete this dive site as a two-sided condition.
- 06:30 am: Pick up at your hotel in Ubud, then depart from Sanur harbor by speedboat to Nusa Penida island.
- Enjoy four times snorkeling at different locations: Wall bay, Manta bay, GT point, Gamat bay / Crystal Bay. Take a break for lunch between or after.
- Back to Bali land about 02:00 pm. Having a fresh shower at the beach, then our driver returns you back to your hotel.
- Bring: payment/voucher, swimwear, sun-cream, waterproofed camera
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Free return transfer by air-conditioned car
- Goggles, fins
- Life vest
- Dive gear (for divers)
- Cold drinks
- Clean towels, shower room, toilet
- Guide, dive master
- Entrance fees
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option.You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.