Skip the line and save time
Countless cultural experiences
Smile of Angkor Grand Theater
What To Expect
Smile of Angkor is an evocation of life in the majestic city of Angkor at the time of Suryavarman II. The show is 70 minutes long and is divided into six chapters: “Dialogue with God”, “Glorious Kingdom”, “Resurrection of the Gods”, “Churning the Sea of Milk”, “Prayer for Life and “Smile of Angkor”.
Dialogue with God
A child full of questions comes to Angkor and talks with God. The child travels through time, leading us on a journey to seek the mysterious Angkor Civilization.
Over one thousand years ago, a great Kingdom established its capital in the forest, creating a heavenly life for both men and gods.
Resurrection of God
This is one of the most beautiful and mysterious relief sculptures and statues of Angkor Vat. Stories depicted in the embossments are revived and extended through the Shiva Dance and the Apsara Dance.
Churning the Sea of Milk
This dance describes the legend of a war between the gods (devas) and the demons (asuras) fighting for Amrita, the Elixir of Life.
Smile of Angkor
By smiling, people bring happiness to each other and become closer to the Gods. This is the message of the eternal “smile” of Angkor.
Prayer of Life
In this beautiful world, the forest looks like heaven and the peacocks dance gracefully. Lotus is blossoming; holy praying of peace echoes in the world…
So if you want to know the story of Angkor Vat and enjoy a great dance show, come with us, we guarantee you will have an amazing experience!
Showtime: 7:30 pm – 8:45 pm (75 minutes)
Dinner time: 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Smile of Angkor Restaurant is located next to the theatre and offers a buffet-style dinner. More than 800 guests can seat. The design of the restaurant also combines both Cambodian and International elements.
- Smile of Angkor Grand Theatre is close to the scenic area of the Angkor Archaeological Park. It is only 10 minutes by bus from Angkor Wat and 15 minutes from Pub Street by tuktuk. It is close to the biggest local night market (Road 60). The theatre has over 900 seats and is air-conditioned. The stage is equipped with LED, laser lighting and a waterfall, which helps create a dreaming effect to take you back in time to experience the great Angkorian culture.
- Children are welcome to see the show! The following discounts are granted:
- Under 100 centimeters: free without seat
- From 100 to 140 cm: 50% discount
- Over 140 cm: full price
- Please be advised that there are two different prices for seating areas: Category A and Category B.
- Ticket to Smile of Angkor show
- Buffet dinner
What's not included
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.