8 hours in total
Meals, entrance fees, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
- Go off the beaten path to discover the local life in the Mekong Delta region, with no tourists in sight.
- Bike along the countryside road with areca palm trees, dragon fruit farms and endless rice fields lining both sides.
- Visit the local monument where exhibits the objects from the wartime of the region.
- Visit the Orchid Farm, Cao Dai Temple, and Local Workshops.
- Visit local primary school where you can see local children study in their class and play during their break time.
- 8:00 AM: start your day with a convenient pick-up from your centrally located hotel and head to Long An Province in the Mekong Delta region.
- After one hour and twenty-minute car ride, we arrive the place. The first stop is the local monument where displays some objects from the War Time of the Mekong Delta region. You can learn more about the history of Vietnam.
- After taking a rest here for a while, we come to visit the Orchid Farm of the local family with literally hundreds of orchid types come from various countries. You will be learning of how the plant is going to adapt to the environment you're able to give it.
- 11:15 AM: Join the highlight of the trip by biking along the countryside road with areca palm trees, dragon fruit farms and endless rice fields lining both sides. You may see children cycling to school, farmers harvesting rice and okra.
- The bicycling will take about one hour before arriving at a local market, your guide will help you buy fresh fruits from the street vendors as you wish. And enjoy fresh coconut water to refill your tank.
- 12:30 PM: Visit Cao Dai Temple. It's worth visiting during the prayer session
- 12:45 PM: Bike to the local restaurant nearby where your lunch is set with Vietnamese cuisine (Halal; Veggie Food available)
- Take a short break then come to visit the local primary schools where you can witness how the local children study and play with them during their break time. Or visit local workshops nearby to witness how the mattresses are made of reeds and much more.
- 3:00 PM: Start your journey back to Ho Chi Minh city
- 4:30 PM: Arrive Ho Chi Minh city where the tour ends
- Transfers by air-conditioned car/van
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Bottle of water; cool tissues
- Coconut water
- All entrance fees
- Pick up from most hotels possible in District 1 (If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at 123 Ly Tu Trong Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 by 8:00 AM)
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.