3.5 hours in total
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Meet your local expert guide at Telok Ayer MRT. Before the tour, your local guide will make an introduction, provide a tour overview and spend some time familiarizing with the group.
You'll start your guided walking tour by learning about the history of your starting point - Telok Ayer, which began as the primary focal settlement area for the Chinese immigrant community in early Singapore and now developed into an area where temples stand alongside lively restaurants, bars, and historical buildings. You'll start with dinner at the nearby famous Telok Ayer Market (also known as Lau Pa Sat), where you will see the transformation of a normal street turned into a food street at night. Your guide will introduce you to all kind of local food and delicacies (food samples included) and you are free to buy your preferred dinner after hearing our guide's recommendation. Experience an amazing hawker dining atmosphere during your first hour here.
After dinner, you'll begin your night walk to Raffles Place, which is the center of the country financial & business district and where the mouth of Singapore River is located. Here is where you'll discover and gain access to a speakeasy Rooftop Bar, where you'll enjoy arguably one of the best phenomenal night views of Singapore and try the famous Singapore Sling! If your time is right, you might just catch the daily night light show over at Marina Bay Sands! A stone throw away, you'll next visit the iconic Fullerton Hotel - a 5-star heritage hotel which is gazetted as a National Monument and forms part of the Fullerton Heritage District. Formerly Singapore's General Post Office Building, you'll learn more about this monument building through its heritage gallery which displays decades-old photographs, maps, stamps and philatelic materials that showcases the precinct's rich history.
Your next stop is One Fullerton at Singapore River, a waterfront promenade area which offers a stunning view of the Marina Bay skyline including the iconic Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer. The One Fullerton area is heavily frequented by travelers and locals and this modern waterfront development offers a variety of after-dark options. Not-to-missed is the Merlion Park, home to the renowned half-fish, half-lion Merlion. From here, you'll take a leisurely stroll to Boat Quay, a historical quay in Singapore along the scenic Singapore River and now a bustling nightlife street and find out how Singapore transforms from a fishing village to the metropolitan city it is today.
Your last part of the tour brings you to the most popular nightlife hub, Clarke Quay - a district full of nightlife spots from bars, pubs to discover. We will be exploring selected popular bars or pubs, where you experience first-hand the local nightlife and be entertained by live bands, entertainment and possibly transforming dance floor to showcase your coolest moves. The tour will end at Asia's Number 1 Clubbing establishment - Zouk!, where you can choose to party at the club or the multiple surrounding night establishments all night long!
The entire tour will take about 3.5 hours, depending on group size, walking speed and weather conditions, covering approximately 4km.
- 06:30 pm: Pick up from Telok Ayer MRT Station. Meet your local guide and start your best night out tour in Singapore.
- Learn about the background of your starting point - Telok Ayer.
- Dinner at the nearby famous Telok Ayer Market (Lau Pa Sat).
- Night walk to Raffles Place.
- Enjoy Singapore's night view and try Singapore Sling at the speakeasy Rooftop Bar.
- Catch the daily night light show over at Marina Bay Sands.
- Visit the iconic Fullerton Hotel.
- Visit the One Fullerton at Singapore River and enjoy the stunning view of the Marina Bay skyline.
- See the Merlion Park.
- Journey to the Clarke Quay - the most popular nightlife hub.
- Explore selected bars and experience the local nightlife.
- 10:00 pm: Transfer to Clarke Quay MRT station and conclude the tour.
- Bring your passport or identity card to entry nightspots.
- The tour is operated on Tuesdays and Fridays only.
- Pick-up and drop-off at MRT station
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Local food sampling at Telok Ayer market
- Admission to the exclusive rooftop bar
- complimentary access and local beer at a bespoke pub
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Join Inspitrip group of maximum 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.