8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Shanghai is home to the world's second-tallest tower and a host of other neck-craning colossi. But it's not all sky-scraping razzmatazz. Beyond the crisply cool veneer of the modern city typified by Pudong, you can lift the lid to a treasure chest of architectural styles.
If you have very limited time in Shanghai and want to go home with a great understanding of Shanghai, its people, history, and culture, then this Shanghai one day tour is perfect for you! You will visit both the east and west sides of Shanghai and also discover Shanghai's fascinating mix of modern and classic character.
You'll then take in some of the more unusual sites of Shanghai to discover unique perspectives of city's heritage and daily life as well as some bizarre scenes, including Shanghai's unique park culture and street life, a visit to the Old Wax Figure Museum and into the communist past with the Old French Concession Stroll.
- 07:00 - 07:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in central Shanghai. Greet your local guide and start your full-day Shanghai sightseeing tour.
- Explore the ancient beauty and see the local's daily life in Shanghai Old-street.
- Discover beautiful walking routes in Yuyuan Garden.
- Visit a traditional Shanghai teahouse.
- Stop by the Bund Stroll.
- Enjoy authentic Shanghainese cuisine in a local restaurant.
- Visit Shanghai Old Wax Figure Museum.
- Shopping at Pearl City.
- Visit Shanghai alleyways at Tianzifang.
- Marvel at the Old French Concession stroll.
- 06:00 pm: Conclude the tour and transfer back to your hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Please do not wear shorts, mini-skirt or shirt without sleeves.
- A current valid passport is required on the tour day.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Shanghai
- Air-conditioned coach
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 9 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.