3 hours in total
Food tasting, drinks included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Our Seoul night street food tour will give you a taste of real Korean nightlife. Join us and immerse yourself in the bustling Jongno District while tasting a variety of unique Korean foods and learning about Korean culture through interesting stories told by our local guide.
Depart from the meeting point, make your way to three different restaurants that offer many unique dishes such as authentic Korean BBQ, traditional pancakes, budae-jjigae (sausage stew), Korean-style cocktail and so many more. You will also be introduced to the table manners in Korea, which play an important role in the Korean rich cultures.
Next, continue with Korean traditional rice cake. You will get to sample various tastes of Korean favorite rice cake. Learn more about the long-standing history of this special dish and gain real insights into the traditional drinking manners of Korean people.
Make a visit to Gwanjang market or other local markets according to your preference. Follow your local guide to explore the history of the market while strolling in a countless number of delicious food stalls.
Additionally, this amazing night food tour will also take you to see some of the city's hidden gems that are only frequented by Seoulites and off the typical tourist spots. Get ready to be fulfilled with unique Korean culture and tasty food with Inspitrip!
- Visit local famous eateries and a traditional market.
- Taste a variety of savory menus with well-matched drinks.
- Gain real insights of Jongno neighborhood.
- This activity is available with a minimum of 2 participants.
- This tour is operated on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Activity time: 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Pick-up location: In front of Jongno 3-ga (Line 5) Exit 6.
- Non-alcohol will receive a $5 discount. Please let us know in advance.
- Suggest items: comfortable walking shoes, umbrella or raincoat, camera, etc.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meeting point in Seoul center
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Food tastings
What's not included
- Other food and drinks
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses and tips
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preferences
- Instant confirmation
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.