Skip the line and save time
Countless fun activities
Meet up at Sydney & Bondi Explorer stops
- The Aquarium is located on the eastern side of Darling Harbour to the north of the Pyrmont Bridge. The address is 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000. Present your booking voucher at the entrance.
- At the Aquarium, you'll discover an incredible 13,000 animals from 700 different species, including a record-breaking collection of sharks and rays. Spectacular displays include:
- Great Barrier Reef: Australia's Great Barrier Reef is the largest living system on earth. It can even be seen from outer space!
- Mangrove Swamps: Replicates the muddy, shady mangrove swamps of Australia's tropical north, home to frogs, lizards, crustaceans and many fish including the barramundi.
- Rocky Shores: Discover extraordinary animals like the fascinating flashlight fish, wobbegongs, moon jellyfish and unusual-looking (to say the least!) estuarine stonefish.
- SAWS and CLAWS: Showcases sensational crusty creatures – the amazing smalltooth sawfish, giant Tasmanian crabs and huge Japanese spider crabs!
- Shark Walk and Shark Valley: On Shark Walk, you'll walk over some of the world's biggest sharks including lemon and grey nurse sharks, before journeying deep under the sea and exploring the depths of Shark Valley.
- South Coast Shipwreck: Discover the incredible inhabitants of the deeps and the shallows, including octopus, pineapple fish, weedy sea dragons and little penguins!
- Tropical Bay of Rays: The most colorful combination of Australian rays ever displayed together.
- Touring the exhibits, you'll encounter some of the world's most sensational creatures, including sharks, stingrays, turtles, jellyfish, platypuses, penguins, and sea dragons, plus thousands of multi-hued tropical fish, and much, much more.
- You'll also meet characters like Wrasse-Putin, the amazing gender-bending Humphead Wrasse and be enchanted by Pig and Wuru, the strange but beautiful dugongs – two of only five on display anywhere in the world.
- Led by an expert, this tour will go around the whole Aquarium and include in-depth information about the dugong, crocodile, platypus, shark and seal exhibits, and look in detail at the Southern Oceans Shark Oceanarium and the Great Barrier Reef Oceanarium.
- You'll get exclusive access to working areas, including the animal holding and breeding tanks, the filtration room, and the food preparation room.
- And at the spectacular Great Barrier Reef exhibit, you'll have the chance to see how live coral is grown.
- The experience ends at the Aquarium.
- Limited tour dates, restricted nationality
- Passport must be brought on the tour date
- Dress code for JSA tour :
- No shorts: skirt and dress need at least knee-length.
- No sandals, flip-flop, or slippers.
- No T-shirts, only collared shirts are allowed.
- No worn or faded jeans, or revealing clothes.
- Children aged 10 or under are not allowed to enter.
- Admission to Sydney Aquarium
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.