2 days in total
Meals, accommodation, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
Day 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai
- Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Meet your local guide and start your 2-day northern Vietnam trekking tour.
- Arrive at Lao Cai station, then drive up to the hill station of Sapa.
- Journey to Muong Hoa valley, a stunning place boasting the largest terrace rice fields in Sapa.
- Visit local villages along the way including Lao Chai village of Black H'mong minority, Ta Van village of Giay minority, with a stop at a local Catholic church.
- Return to Sapa and spend your night at the town.
Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi
- Check-out from your hotel after breakfast.
- Depart for Tram Ton Pass.
- Enjoy a guided walk to Silver Fall and head to Heaven's gate, where you can see the Fansipan mountain - the highest peak in Indochina.
- Have a 1.5-hour downhill ride to Binh Lu including a stop at Chu Va village of Flower H'mong minority.
- Trek to Pa Pen village of Lu minority where you can mingle with the local and visit a local school.
- Transfer back to Lao Cai station and board on a train back to Hanoi.
- Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi
- Private air-conditioned car
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Bottled water
- Accommodation (twin share basis)
- Entrance fees
- Round trip train ticket
- Travel insurance
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.