3 hours in total
Drink, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Start your day with a 2-hour guided sightseeing Saigon tour to discover the best of the city! Enjoy a nice light breakfast served on the boat and admire a new perspective of the city with great opportunities to photograph Saigon's skyline and the busy port from the water.
Back to the land, a traditional cyclo will be waiting to take you on a classic ride through the “Herbal Medicine Street” with numerous old, open-fronted shops, many of which date back to the French era.
If you are a fan of tailored clothes, you might be excited about the Soai Kinh Lam fabric market with nearly 500 stalls with thousands of choices at surprisingly wholesale prices.
A visit to the historical Cha Tam Church should be a highlight of the trip. The church was built around the turn of the 19th century, decorated with horizontal lacquer boards and wood panels with inscriptions much like the surrounding Chinese style temples.
The last stop of would be Binh Tay, a Chinese-style architectural masterpiece and also the largest market in the city. This location offers you an attractive scene of the bustling daily lives of the locals and a wide array of colorful products.
- 08:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in D1, 2 and 3. Meet your driver in the lobby of your hotel and transfer by car to the City Pier.
- 08:20 AM: Depart from the Pier. Experience the romance of Saigon as you'll explore its winding canals and waterways on a luxury speedboat.
- See the old parts of Saigon, where the mixture of architectural styles, urban sceneries combined with historical objects.
- Enjoy the light breakfast on-board while pass by Nha Rong Wharf (or the Dragon House) built in 1863 by French colonialists. You'll see Saigon Port and observe the life of inhabitants of Saigon by night.
- 09:00 AM: Back to the land to explore the "herbal medicine street" by traditional cyclos.
- Visit a local fabric market where you can find an amazing variety of tailored clothes.
- Visit the Cha Tam Church, one of the most popular religious landmarks of the city.
- Stop at Binh Tay, one of the largest wholesale markets in HCMC, which offers you an attractive scene of bustling daily liffe of locals and wide range of colorful products.
- 10:00 AM: Cruise back to the Pier. Transfer back to your hotel by car and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in D1, 2 and 3
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Luxury speedboat
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Light breakfast
- Bottled water & other unlimited refreshments (soft drinks, green tea, local fruits, etc)
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.