11 hours in total
Lunch, entrance fee, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
You will discover Kanchababuri, a mountainous city which is rich of natural resources. You then take long-tail boat ride along the transparent River Kwai Noi River, learn more about WWII, and sit in a local Thai train along the well-known Death Railway Track, built by war prisoners during World War II.
- 06:00 am - 06:30 am: Pick you up from major hotels in Bangkok downtown area and then depart to Kanchanaburi
- 09:00 am: Arrive in Kanchanaburi
- Visit Allied War Cemetery which is a memorial to some 6,000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved to this eternal resting place after the war
- Visit JEATH War Museum, JEATH stands for the primary nationalities involved in the construction of the railway: Japanese, English, Australian, American, Thai and Holland
- 10:40 am: Walk along the famous bridge of the River Kwai
- 11:10 am: Take a historic "Death Railway" train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
- 01: 45 pm: Have lunch at local restaurant
- 03:00 pm: Transfer back to Bangkok
- 05:30 - 6:00 pm: Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels
- Exact pick-up time will be confirmed at reservation
- Time and program are subject to change without advanced notice due to unexpected circumstance
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned transports
- Round trip transfer to your hotel in city
- Train ticket
What's not included
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option.You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.