8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at a designated meeting point
What To Expect
Raya Islands is about 20 kilometers south of Phuket (also known as Racha Islands). There are 2 islands Raya Yai and Raya Noi. The islands are truly tropical paradise offering your crystal clear water and white sandy beach. And of course, a snorkeling day trip on this island will complete your wonderful holiday in Phuket.
- 08.00 am: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier at Chalong Bay.
- 09.30 am: Depart from the Pier to Raya Islands.
- 10.30 am: Depart from “Patok Beach” to Kon Kae Bay
- Enjoy snorkeling time with plentiful coral reef and colorful fishes and explore the fantastic life with crystal clear water or relaxing at Siam Beach and cruise back to Patok Beach.
- 12.30 am: Have your delicious lunch at Raya Beach Restaurant and spend your time swimming, sunbathing and relaxing at your leisure on the white sand beach at Siam Bay.
- 03.30 pm: Depart from Raya Island to Chalong Bay and transfer to your hotel.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from any mental or physical disability.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Bring your own swimsuits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, cap, etc.
- Extra charge: 300 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Laguna Bang Tao, Surin, Kamala, Khao Kad, Nai Harn, Yanui, Naya, Rawai, Baan Krating, Sirey, Layan, Cape Panwa area.
- Extra charge: 500 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Thalang area.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (Hotels in Phuket Town, Kalim, Patong, Kata, Karon, Traitrang, Kathu area only)*
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch, soft drinks, snacks & drinking water
- Travel insurance
- Local English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Personal medicine
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.