4 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
The tour will take you 1.5 kilometers through the alleys of Saigon, where you will find Vietnam's gourmet food.
It would be a truly local experience with learning how to prepare the best rice pancakes, savoring a menu of 8 mouth-watering dishes, Saigon special beer, and homemade Vietnamese rice wine.
Your local guide will be happy to provide you some tips on how to find the best food in Vietnam.
- 05:30 pm: Local street food guide will pick you up at your hotel by taxi.
- Taste "banh xeo" and "banh khot" with a lot of fresh Vietnamese vegetables.
- Walk along BBQ seafood road to visit Mrs. Lieng's restaurant. You will experience the best of "Bo la lot" - beef wrapped in betel leaf.
- Taste the best Saigon Pizza which is grilled over a wood charcoal.
- Enjoy sugar can juice mixed with a little orange.
- Next up on your food adventure is the best Banh Mi - Saigon sandwich.
- On the corner of seafood alley, you will sit like the locals, and get munching, crunching, sipping and slurping the best BBQ seafood, have the best drinks with local beer, homemade Vietnamese rice wine.
- 09:30 pm: Your local guide will be happy to provide you some tips on how to find the best food in Vietnam, and take a taxi to go with you get back to your accommodation.
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passport and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- Should wear something comfortable and cool
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city districts 1,3,4,5 and 10 or at the Saigon Opera House
- All food and drinks during the tour
- Air-conditioned transports
- English-speaking local guide
- Picture from your tour
- Rain poncho (if needed)
What's not included
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Included all food and drinks during the tour
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option.You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.