12 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
You can find culture and adventure on this tour. Learn about local people who struggling near Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda and around for their living, natural scenery and views from Kyaikhtiyo mountain, traditional culture, and experience with an open truck to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda. Make a stop at the front of Shwe Nyang Pin Nat Shrine and Htauk Kyant World War 2 Cemetry. Get one hour walk to Crow's mouth if you are willing and observe traditional shops along the natural road.
Your guide will meet you at your hotel and drive to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda about three and half hour early morning. Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda is located in Kyaikhto Township, Mon State and situated on the top of the rocky mountain, 1100 meters above the sea level. It was also known as Golden Rock Pagoda among the travelers. People believed the Hermit enshrines Buddha's hair relics in 18 ft high pagoda situated on the top of 50 ft circumference stone resample with his head in 2500 years ago.
On the way to Kyaikhto, you can see the crop plantations, paddy fields, rubber farms, beautiful scenery of the countryside and the lives of people who live in small towns along the roadside. When your car arrives at Kimpun based camp, transfer to an open truck to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda for about one hour. You can observe the natural scenery of forests and mountains on the way. Exploring the platform of Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda offers you a magnificent view of nature, culture of Buddhist, fresh & pleasant moments in your body & soul. You can do trek about one hour to crow mouth (Kyee Kan Mouth) along the natural road. You can find many stalls such as regional handicrafts and souvenir shop, traditional medicines such as horns, bones, the essence of medicinal wild creatures and plants, food houses on the way to crow mouth.
In the afternoon, your guide will lead you to an open truck and back to the based camp so transfer to your car and head to Yangon passing through Wor, Bago, Hlegu, Phaya Gyi and Phaya Lay Townships located on the roadside. Your car will make a stop in a restaurant for tea or coffee at Bago and continue to Yangon. Your guide will transfer back to your hotel or your lodging place.
- Stick Gold Leaves to Golden Rock & make a wish you desire
- Walking tour to Crow Mouth's about one hour (Optional)
- Pass through Bago and have a look the town on the way back to Yangon
- Visit World War 2 Cemetry & Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine
- Enjoy the natural breezes, explore the culture of Buddhist and observe the daily life of locals
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- All transportation charges
- Tea/coffee drink at Bago
- One mineral water & one fresh towel for each person
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary to suit your preference.
- Request now, pay later.
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice.
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.