12 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- 08:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in central Shanghai and transfer to Hongqiao train station by car. Enjoy a bullet train ride to Suzhou.
- Meet your guide at the train station and depart for the Tiger Hill, which is over 2500-year-old temple.
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
- Head to Humble Administrator's Garden, which is a part of the UNESCO Heritage-listed Classical Gardens and one of the most famous traditional Chinese gardens in the history.
- Spend some time exploring the garden before transferring back to the train station with your driver.
- Take the bullet train back to Shanghai and then return to your hotel by car.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Shanghai
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Experienced English-speaking guide in Suzhou
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip bullet train ticket
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.