2 days in total
Meals, accomodation and transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- 09:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Duong Dong town. Meet your local guide and start your 2-day exploring the hidden gems of Phu Quoc.
- Arrive at the harbor and board on the boat.
- Visit Fingernail island, where you can relax on the idyllic beach or swim among the coral sea.
- Visit Gam Ghi island for snorkeling.
- Have lunch on the boat.
- Arrive at May Rut island: check in your camp.
- Join in the BBQ beach party.
- Have a good sleep under beautiful Phu Quoc's sky.
- Enjoy breakfast.
- Swimming, fishing or explore the island by yourself.
- Have lunch on the island.
- Relax and enjoy the salty atmosphere.
- Clear the tent and equipment.
- Cruise back to the harbor.
- 05:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Extra charge for pick-up and drop-off in:
- Ong Lang beach: 5 USD/person
- Vung Tau beach & Cua Can: 30 USD for 2 people. Extra 5 USD per additional person.
- Dai beach and Vinpearl Land: 40 USD for 2 people. Extra 5 USD per additional person.
- Please bring your own bathing suits, bath towels, sunscreen, toothbrushes & toothpaste, soap, mosquito repellant and equipment necessary for camping.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Duong Dong town
- Air-conditioned car
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Boat transfers
- Tent (1 per couple)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask - snorkel - fins)
- Fishing equipment
- All meals
- Bottled water and wine
- Travel insurance
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.